SOUTHERN UTAH REGIONAL OUTVENTURES
Southern Utah, with gorgeous trails for hiking, mountain biking, and backpacking, is an amazing area and Kanab makes a perfect home base.
The Southern Utah is amazing area and Kanab makes the perfect home base to explore all it has to offer. From Kanab, you can access Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, fantastic state parks, and seemingly endless U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management lands. The Southern Utah outdoors has it all with gorgeous trails for hiking, mountain biking, and backpacking. There is enough in the area to fill a month, much less a one week vacation that you will always remember. Click on the pictures below to read the associated articles and learn about these awesome outventures.
Mountain Biking Articles
Additional Information (Click below to follow link.)
- Kanab Information – Utah Office of Tourism:
- Zion National Park Information:
- Bryce Canyon National Park Information:
- Grand Canyon National Park Information:
- Snow Canyon State Park Information:
- Kodachrome Basin State Park Information:
Get the latest outventure updates by following us on social media . . .